Planet Blue Lookbook: NYE Part 2: THE HANGOVER
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Friday, December 16, 2011
Cameo office editorial from Adore Home Magazine
The office of the extraordinary The Glamourai Kelly Framel. I'm so in love with and inspired by the stylish storage options in her office/studio workspace. Hope you guys enjoy the photos and Happy Weekend to you all!! :)
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
1. Choose a color theme. Commit to a 2-3 color theme for decorations. You will have a much easier time putting everything together and creating an effortlessly chic look.
2. Create a playlist of holiday music. Put all of your favorite holiday jingles on your iPod to set the mood, then have it softly playing in the background - on repeat.
3. Choose a signature cocktail. Stick to one signature holiday cocktail and designate an area where guests can serve themselves. This way you are free to go about and mingle with your guests. Of course have a bottle or two of wine, beer and a non-alcoholic beverage such as sparkling cider on hand for those who don't care for the signature cocktail.
4. Serve light bites. If you are hosting your party in the evening people will all ready have eaten so keep it simple by serving light bites.
5. Plan your outfit a week or two prior to the event. Once those invitations have gone out your next task is to choose what you are going to wear. Remember you set the tone for your holiday fete so wear something sparkly that will get your guests in a bright and celebratory mood the moment they walk in. Cheers!
Check out this adorable behind the scenes video by Adore Home Magazine for their "Rooftop Rendezvous" editorial I hope it gives you tons of inspiration and gets you into the party spirit
(photos: WHI, R29, Shopbop)
Sunday, December 11, 2011
(Photos: H&M and The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo official movie site)
The emo and moody little artist in me can't get enough of this new collaboration collection from H&M and Trish Summerville, costume stylist of the movie "Girl With The Dragon Tattoo".
Friday, December 9, 2011
Monday, December 5, 2011
Saturday, December 3, 2011
Greetings from my studio guys! I had some time in between canvas prep so I thought I would post some pics of my day which consisted of prepping shells for more jewelry pieces, mango smoothies, chasing my sister's puppy and running errands before I went to work. Hope you guys are having a great weekend and I can't wait to share the process shots of the paintings I'm working on...stay tuned ;D
Thursday, December 1, 2011
2. "Dior" and "The Traveler's Gift"
3. Sweater, Parka, and leather skinny pants by Romwe
4. Proenza Schouler bag
5. Love Rocks studs & Asos bracelets
6. Laura Mercier Luxe Colour Palette
7. Bobbi Brown Party to Go Palette
Happy Friday guys!! I thought I would do a quickie post on a few of my favorite things I'm currently craving for the holidays. I hope everyone is kicking their weekend off to a great start, mine will be filled with studio work so make sure you stop back by for some updated process shots of the new series I'm working on :)