Tuesday, February 28, 2012

What's In The Bag

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Hey guys!! I've never done a "In the bag" post before so I thought I would give it a whirl and share items that can be found in my bag on a daily basis. Having a camera and sketchbook is a must for every artist/designer its a great way to jot down or sketch out ideas when something strikes you. One of my favorite things to do is to people watch at the airport with my mini sketchbook, most of the time no one notices but occasionally I've given away drawings to travelers I was seated next to or waiting with in a terminal...lol...Hope you guys enjoy the post ;) Happy Tuesday!!!

What's in the bag:
1. Aqua Madonna Pony hair tote
2. Magazines: Elle Decor, Elle, and International Artist
3. Vintage bracelet from my grandmother's collection of baubles
4. Mini sketchbook c/o Elle + Nokia
5. F21 Watch and Sunnies
6. Maybeline lipstick and FIT powder
7. NYC Cosmetics brow corrector

No comments: