Saturday, April 27, 2013

Like A Boy...

 photo IMG_0010_zpsa1eaf4e7.jpg

 photo IMG_8364_zps2003c836.jpg

 photo IMG_0017_zpsa2158912.jpg

Brooklyn Nets Cap
F21 basic crop tank
Boyfriend jeans by Minusey
"Morpheus" necklace by moi CitizenLMS

Howdy boys n girls! lol Its been ages since my last post, so I thought I would play around a little with my ipad before I got to work on these freelance projects. Lately I've been bumming around in boyfriend jeans, combat boots and crop tops...not really the most professional gear but I feel the most comfortable like this when I'm working on art projects non stop so this has pretty much been my uniform for the last 3 weekend LOL. I hope everyone is having a great start to their weekend and thank you so much for sticking with me through this mini hiatus!

xoxo,
M

No comments: