Thursday, April 8, 2010

Interior Inspiration

I'm not an interior designer but I love anything and everything that has to do with design, here are some goodies from my personal interior inspirations folder. There's something about living in a space that sparks the imagination. Designing something that provokes an emotion from you every time you come into contact with it is one of the most satisfying things about design. I can't wait to have a house that I can design yet i fear that my love of some many things will take me into all kinds of directions..lol maybe that's a good thing. Hope you guys enjoy










2 comments:

THE DIVINITUS said...

when you ready check hudson furniture, it has that bold striking form presented in here.

Marisa said...

oh yes i love Hudson, their chandeliers are exquisite!!!