Saturday, August 7, 2010

Bedroom Makeover: Moodboard




Hi guys! I hope everyone is having a great weekend!! Mine has been off to a busy start designing things for clients, finishing up color on some illustrations that were still in the "line work phase ("Lock and Key" and "Release Me") and looking for items to revamp my bedroom. Which brings to my why I posted this. As a designer/Artist its second-nature for me to plan or sketch out EVERYTHING so naturally I made a moodboard for my room. Moodboards are great because they give you a visual feel of how items, colors, patterns, and textures work together. It can be difficult to have an idea of how an entire room will look when all you have are bits of photos of things you like strewn about. It also saves you on time and money when you're decorating :) . Stay tuned I'll be posting "before" photos, furniture thrifting, and a Headboard DIY soon!

xoxo
M

No comments: