Friday, April 22, 2011

Wedding Fever is Afoot

Wedding season is upon us and I had the honor of pursuing a few bridal stores with my bestie yesterday. I wish I could have gotten more pictures but apparently the bridal shop has a "no camera" policy, luckily for me I was able to put my camera way before anyone saw me LOL. I can't show you what she wore but I CAN show you a few things that made me swoon....


I fell in love with these dresses by Anais collezioni







(Photo from the Anais Collezioni Collection) The shop actually had this dress on the floor and I loved it on the rack



I absolutely loved the detail in this dress and the deconstructed treatment on the fabric.








Photos from the Sweet Elegance Bridal Shop. Decatur, Ga.


There's nothing like lace, sparkles, and dreamy gowns to make a great day!

No comments: