Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sneak Peek: Business Cards for M-Class and WWOT


Photobucket

Photobucket


Check out the new business cards for M-Class Creative and the blog! I'm super happy with how they turned out and can't wait to take them to the printers next week! I still have some things I want to add to the blog's card like a stylis pen for the iPad tablet and a paint brush but you get the gist of it. Hopefully I'll find a great printer that does die-cuts for business cards...Anyways, its 5:00am EST so I guess I better take myself to bed..lol. Sweet dreams or Good Morning!!

xoxo
M

2 comments:

The Cat Hag said...

The design of your business cards look awesome! :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Marisa said...

thanks so much Addie! I'll post more pics of the cards once they're printed ;)

xoxo
M