Friday, November 18, 2011

Shop House of PlumRed

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
(photo: House of PlumRed, Ad: M-Class Creative)

Hi guys, I hope everyone is having a great Friday and start to their weekend. I just wanted to do a quick post in between prepping paintings/canvases for my VOTQ Series I'm working on to let you all know that my clients, House of PlumRed, have added some mew arrivals to their online boutique for their Autumn/Winter collection. Follow them on Twitter or Facebook to stay updated on sales, new arrivals, giveaways and all things HOPR, so stop by and get some retail therapy!!!

*Free Shipping on orders of $60 or more AND you can also get 10% off of your order when you use promocode: HOPRFan11

2 comments:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Love the boots form the first image.

x said...

i love all your inspiration photos <3