Saturday, October 31, 2009

Musing


photo: Laretta Houston
Model: Vanessa Marie


I hope all of you are having a safe holiday out there. I had a ton of work to do today so I spent the majority of it listening to college football and working on a project for a client. I was just watching the USC/Oregon game and the SC defense was dressing me so I thought I'd do some musing when suddenly I came across this beautiful piece by my lovely photog friend Laretta Houston and the equally lovely Vanessa Marie. This just makes me feel like I could just fly away..LOL. I love how ethereal and yet goth it is, stunning work ladies <3 u both!!!

2 comments:

Laretta Houston said...

Awww thank you so much missy...This made my day as yesterday was a very stressful and eventful day. :)

Marisa said...

awww well i'm happy to do it! your work always makes me smile :D