Saturday, June 5, 2010

Curl Me Baby!








Miss Jessie's Original world famous Curly Pudding is a "smooth operator" that transforms shrunken kinks to super shiny stretched out curls.


Apply a palm full of Curly pudding to damp freshly shampooed and conditioned hair. Rake through large sections and air dry. For maximum elongation comb a nickel sized dollop through small sections and air dry.

I had been looking for products to use on my hair so I could wear it curly more often so one of my besties suggested Miss Jessie's products. I haven't tried them yet but I love their site http://www.missjessies.com/ there's a host of tutorials, pictures and tips on how to get perfect, springy curls!! Check them out, Happy Curls Girls!!

xoxo
M

2 comments:

Tonia Lee Smith said...

Ok, sounds like I'm going to have to try this out.

Marisa said...

I'll post pics of my hair after I try them but I've heard rave reviews from everyone who's tried them!

M