Sunday, June 20, 2010

Rawanda







photography by Maurice Williams


Hi guys, I just wanted to share some photos from my friend's trip to Rawanda last year. I've been in love with these photos from the moment I saw them because they're so inspiring. I always find it so remarkable how the children and people have so much resilience and joy regardless of the adversity they face on a daily basis. A true testament of the human spirit.

Lastly I wanted to wish all the amazing fathers out there a very happy and relaxing father's day. And to my dad, thank you for letting me stand on your feet while you danced with me, teaching me how to draw, watching Chicago Bulls games with me, and for al around being a big goof ball. I love you dearly.

2 comments:

The Mistress said...

poignant photographs!

Rule of Fashion said...

amazing shots


checkout my shoppingblog

http://ruleoffashion.blogspot.com/