Saturday, June 5, 2010

Step Into My Office



shots of my studio/office


Oh Ms James how I love your style











Hello lovers, since I was down all week with my allergy/flu bug-thing-a-ma-jimmy I've been spending most of the night working on sketches of storyboards for a client that are due bright and early Monday Morning. I have studio space set up at my house HOWEVER I don't have a chair that supports my back which means I always end up sketching on my sofa..lol needless to say that brings me to the point of why I posted this quickie blog of office inspiration! I thought I would do a little musing of spaces while I took a break from drawing. I have come to the conclusion that when I buy a house I'll need two extra rooms for an office and studio space....or maybe I could find a really cool Mid-Century Modern house with a detached studio in the backyard...*sigh* *tilts head and looks up into the air as the daydream ensues*

xoxo
M

7 comments:

Fashion Cappuccino said...

I wish I have a little cute studio like that!! They're definitely great inspiration! xoxoxoxoxo

Marisa said...

awww thanks luv!
M

Anonymous said...

amazing! so much inspiration here :) would love to see what your final office looks like.. thanks for following btw :) <33

Marisa said...

anytime, i love your blog!! I'll be sure to post pics when I update my office/studio

NANCYXO said...

love the office with the crystal chandelier. XO

Marisa said...

me too! i want to do a mix of girlie pieces and modern pieces of furniture

The Mistress said...

totally love the art pieces on the wall.