Monday, June 18, 2012

Dark Romance

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
(photo: Weddingbells.ca)


I came across Vera Wang's 2012 collection while preparing for a guest blogger feature/interview for The SASsy Report and I must say Vera completely melted my little black heart. The different application of tule and the textures that they create are divine! Now I know this collection isn't for everyone and some may be put off by the dark tones but I think its a gorgeous collection. I would totally love to wear the nude gowns with a big statement necklace! Vera has done it again!

2 comments:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Wow! These are really amazing.

Marisa said...

Aren't they!! I just LOVE them!!!! Every time I think I've picked a favorite I notice something in another dress that I love just as much lol.