Thursday, June 7, 2012

Patterns on Patterns

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
(photo/design: Marisa Scott for M-Class Creative © 2012)

This week was all about prepping for my next meeting with Bradley Hughes so I took some time to work on some test patterns and designs to present to the team. I still have a few more to work on but I'm totally loving how these first two design came out. One of my favorite things about design is that you can find inspiration every and anywhere these first two pieces were inspired by butterfly wings and fall leaves I think I will continue this nature theme for the rest of the series. I'm so stoked to be working with such an amazing client and I'll keep you guys posted on when items, fabrics, and wallpapers go out for production and are ready for sale!