Friday, July 6, 2012

M's Most Wanted: Mariella Adore Accessories

Photobucket
Mariella Adore is an online accessories boutique that specializes in trendy, tough, and chic pieces that add a little punch to your wardrobe. I came across them through twitter and was compelled to do a feature on my favorite pieces. I love pairing things that are a little edgy and dark with vintage pieces (of my grandmother's jewelry) that I already have. It always creates a nice mix and I always get compliments juxtaposed arm swag!


Photobucket
Why I love it: because its strikes an awesome balance between badass and simple
Looks Great With: pretty much anything! But I also love pairing tough pieces like this with a mini dress, or a mini skirt, booties, and a vintage t-shirt.



Photobucket
Why I love it: because it reminds me of a zipper, its a little odd and cool all at the same time.
Looks Great With: skinny jeans, crop high-low top, and over-sized sunnies



Photobucket
Why I love it: because its on trend and I'm kind of a sucker for little guns..lol
Looks Great With: multiple necklaces and is great for layering



Photobucket
Why I love it: because the color is so gorgeous!
Looks Great With: a white bikini or a kaftan



TO VISIT MARIELLA ADORE CLICK HERE

4 comments:

Neche said...

I love all of them especially the spike earrings! I want them ;)Please visit,comment and follow my blog at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/

Marisa said...

Me too!! its my favorite of all the items I listed!

xoxo
M

Monroe Steele said...

nice i love that second ring. its fire! great post. hope you will visit me soon darling.

xx
Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Marisa said...

Hi Monroe!! thanks so much for stopping by and showing me some love ;D

xoxo
M