Sunday, July 1, 2012

Wear What When: 4th of July Picnic

Photobucket

Z-Gallerie Rug
Overstock.com Picnic Basket
Nanda Dungaries
Asos headband, wishbone necklace, rings, and bracelets
Topshop bralet, studded flats, and tote


I love spending holidays with my family and this outfit would be perfect for a day at the lake or firework watching at the park! I love feeling festive when dressing for a holiday but I don't want to look like I'm wearing a flag so I opted for the colors of the flag but spiced up with studs and softened with the top shop floral bralet. Happy Sunday guys and stay out of this heat! Wheeeeeeeew!

2 comments:

estellelamode.com said...

Thats a cute outfit! Love the shoes.

Xx
www.estellelamode.com

Marisa said...

yea those shoes are my fav part of the outfit! I love studded anything..lol